14-19 RIGHT OF CANCELLATION & RESTRICTIONS - Cancellation policies and restrictions that apply to all members:
14. 3 DAYS FROM AGREEMENT - Buyer may cancel this agreement penalty free within 3 days of execution, exclusive of holidays and weekends.
15. 30 DAY GUARANTEE - Life Skill offers a full 30 day money back guarantee. If Buyer attends all classes each week as stated in the program title within 4 weeks and is not 100% satisfied with the program, Buyer may request a full refund. After 30 days from enrollment date, Buyer is no longer eligible for a refund of any amount and is subject to normal cancellation policies stated in 20. ALL OTHER CHANGES/CANCELLATIONS below.
16. PAID IN FULL MEMBERSHIPS - Buyer who pays the course fee in full may not be refunded any amount in any circumstance after the three (3) days as stated above. This includes Tai Chi courses, multi-week and single week day programs, seminars, graduation fees, etc. Note U.S. Military Orders exemption below.
17. LIFE SKILL BUSINESS MOVE - Buyer may cancel this agreement if Life Skill goes out of business and fails to provide facilities within five(5) miles of the facilities or moves its facilities more than five(5) miles from the same.
18. MILITARY ORDERS/RELOCATION - With 30 days notice, Buyer may cancel this Membership with written U.S.Military Orders that indicate the buyer or Member(s) are required to move at least 20 miles from any Life Skill location. In such case Buyer is entitled to pro-rated refund when paying course fee Paid-In-Full. No cancellation fee is applied for the Monthly, Weekly, or BiWeekly plans. The same applies if Buyer relocates at least 20 miles from any Life Skill location.
19. HOLD POLICY - Eligible memberships can be placed on hold for a maximum of 90 days per calendar year. Holds must be a minimum of four consecutive weeks in length. 72 hour advance notice is required. Hold requests can be made by emailing email@example.com with "HOLD REQUEST" in the subject line and student's name, program, reason, start date, and end date in the body. Holds cannot be backdated. All requests are reviewed and approved by the Campus Administrator who will notify you of approval.
Prepaid memberships: If a hold is requested, the expiry date will be adjusted forward by the exact time the hold was in place.
Month to Month or Bi-Weekly Memberships: Monthly program charges are not refunded or prorated if membership is terminated, put on hold, or modified before your billing cycle ends. Upon approval, the membership will be placed on hold for the requested amount of time and no payments will be collected during the hold period. Tuition payments will automatically resume at the end of the hold period. All accounts must be in good standing with no outstanding invoices in order to be placed on hold. Buyer understands that a hold on account billing does not constitute the required notice for cancellation
20. ALL OTHER CHANGES/CANCELLATIONS - A request for billing changes/cancellations require a 30 day notice and can be made by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "BILLING REQUEST" or "CANCELLATION REQUEST" in the subject line based on the nature of your request and student's name, program, reason, start date, and end date in the body. Buyer understands that Life Skill does not issue refunds or prorate tuition fees that are due during the 30 day termination period.
By signing this agreement, Buyer confirms that the terms and conditions have been read and agreed to, had an opportunity to speak with a representative of Life Skill and has completed this form truthfully.